Friday, January 6, 2012

I wasn't going to do it

But I think I'm going to post some resolutions anyway.

I don't remember what i posted last year and I guess it doesn't really matter anyway, I'm coaxing myself into the habit of keeping a three month plan anyway, so here's just some things I'll do this year:


1. Blog more. Doesn't matter what about. I want to write reviews for things I like (video games, books, movies, recipes, whatever.)

2. Post more art. I post very little of what I create, how can I tell if anyone derives entertainment from it if it's all in a binder?

3. Build more forts. Generally play with my kids more.

4. Expand my cooking repertoire. It seems like I cook the same meals over and over, I think it's time to make some new stuff.

5. Consume less. I don't need so much stuff and neither does my family. We have so much we don't use. I think we'll get rid of a lot of it and better use what we have.

6. Talk to people. Go out and do stuff. It has been a long time since I've done something with someone other than my husband and I think I need to change that.

7. Work on some sort of (web)comic or something. An artistic project that will entertain me.

Thats about all I got for now.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I would LOVE to see some more of your art. What I have seen is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete