Sunday, March 27, 2011

I want to start sharing my art again

Here is a bit of fan art I did the other day, I don't normally like drawing, let alone posting fan art, so yeah, take it as you will. I'm relatively proud of how these 3 pieces turned out, and its been a long time since I've shared any of my art.

I think I want to start sharing my art again, though it will be all hand done until I can afford a new tablet.

Right now I'm working on building my skill with inking, its not something I have a lot of experience in and I want to change that. You can critique if you want to.

See it all after the jump --->





This is a Kroxigor, he's one of my favorites from the Lizardmen army by Games Workshop. I own a different Kroxigor, but this one is the one  want the most.



This is Caboose, he is the adorable, lovable character from  Rooster Teeth's web series, Red vs Blue. It's hard to tell its actually Caboose because the only defining thing between the characters (as far as my untrained eye can tell) is the colours of the characters. Caboose is dark blue.


This is a Kroxigor I tried to ink, and as far as I'm concerned I failed horribly. Also I cant draw feet. So yeah, I don't even know know why I'm posting this... whatevs. Just to remind myself I need to work on these kinds of things I guess.


So there you have it, three pieces of fan art in various degrees of suckage. I had a lot of fun drawing these, so I figured I'd share them with the world... enjoy!

All characters are copywrite their respective owners, but I did this art.

No comments:

Post a Comment