Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Behind again

Not that I was ever truly caught up...

So my Awesome Project is coming along fantastically.  Husband is my critique/editor and I'm always wary that he's biased, but he doesn't seem to be afraid to tell me if I've done something wrong or could just change the way its done a bit to make it better. Which is really nice actually ,it would feel so false if it was just "yeah its great its always great you're great" whenever I asked for opinion.

I expect my project to be ready by this weekend, especially because I have Friday off of job, so I can Work. This is the most fulfilling thing ever, even if no one ever looks at it, I'm super proud of what I've accomplished.

I also just finished creating my main villain for my comic, who should be appearing very soon. I love having all these ideas! Some days I get zero ideas and that sucks, but these few weeks off have really been nice for brain relaxation and idea perculation.

No comments:

Post a Comment