Saturday, August 11, 2012

BEDA #2

For lack of a better title...

Oops I forgot to make a post yesterday! Oh well, I''ll make 2 today I guess.

So what can I tell you about today? Hm. We went to Hot Nite in the City today, and saw a bunch of cool cars, then went to "Ribfest" and had some freaking delicious brisket sandwiches.

Hot Nite is kind of stupid.  For one thing, it stopped being at night like, 8 years ago. And for all the cool cars, it usually works out to the same kind of car with different paint jobs for blocks and blocks, with a couple gems mixed in. This year wasn't too bad, but some years its like every car is a Mustang or a Charger.

Holy snood they changed the blogger interface! I don't get it, its dumb right now and I hate it.

I feel like I'm talking to myself... I got some cool stuff happening but I don't really want to talk about it yet... mostly so I'll have something to talk about in a later blog post. But also because it is not ready and I don't want to tell you until it is ready.

I've been working on arts lately! I'm going to do a few more pages of my comic soon (today,  I hope to get 2 pages, and maybe another 2 tomorrow) Now that I've gotten my house straightened out its not so mentally stupid to be where my computer is (I work in weird ways).  We still have equipment drying the basement, but
 the living area is manageable now.

It was my moms birthday on Thursday, so i cleaned it up for that, so that's nice.

Anyway, that's probably enough for the moment, TTFN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment